Joyner Commercial is undergoing an expansion and is seeking a driven, experienced, entrepreneurial-minded, and capable sales professional to join as a Junior Commercial Real Estate Agent to focus on leasing and investment sales transactions on all product types from Office to Multi-family.
With almost 50 years of commercial real estate experience, Joyner Commercial offers our clients and agents unparalleled service! We are a local real estate company, founded in Richmond in 1973, but with a global reach to help you succeed.
Join our team as a full time, 100% commission-based commercial real estate agent. We offer a highly unique, all-inclusive professional development program. We provide coaching, training and mentoring to agents of all levels of experience. Regardless of what you have already achieved in your career, our approach helps you to get to the next level in attaining your personal and professional objectives. A Virginia real estate license is required before you can join our team.
Upon signing with Joyner Commercial, you will receive the following at no cost:
- Comprehensive “Onboarding” Training
- Coaching available with Commercial Manager
- Invitations to Company Hour-Long Classes and Updates
- Social media training available from in-house team
- In-house technology training
You will be responsible for assisting clients purchase, sell and lease commercial properties.
- Provide relevant information and tour properties with potential buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants
- Seek out acquisition targets, build solid relationships with clients, while growing their book of business
- Handle transactions on an independent basis but with guidance and supervision from the broker and/or legal counsel when necessary
- Desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Track Record in Sales
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written) and the ability to network to build your business
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree preferred, but not required
- Virginia Real Estate Salesperson License (required)
- At least 1-3 years of commercial real estate experience
If you’re interested in joining our team, voted Top Workplace the past 4 years, submit your information and resume to email@example.com.
© NDABCREATIVITY – stock.adobe.com