Joyner Commercial is undergoing an expansion and is seeking a driven, experienced, entrepreneurial-minded, and capable sales professionals to join as a Commercial Real Estate Agent to focus on leasing and investment sales transactions on all product types from Office to Multi-family.
With almost 50 years of commercial real estate experience, Joyner Commercial offers our clients and agents unparalleled service! We are a local real estate company, founded in Richmond in 1973, but with a global reach to help you succeed. Our education and support are geared to all levels of experience, and with technology and resources that are at the head of the curve and help you stay relevant in our ever-changing market.
Upon signing with Joyner Commercial, you will receive the following at no cost:
- Comprehensive “Onboarding” Training
- Coaching available with Commercial Manager
- Invitations to Company Hour-Long Classes and Updates
- Social media training available from in-house team
- In-house technology training
You will be responsible for assisting clients purchase, sell and lease commercial properties.
- Provide relevant information and tour properties with potential buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants
- Seek out acquisition targets, build solid relationships with clients, while growing their book of business
- Handle transactions on an independent basis but with guidance and supervision from the broker and/or legal counsel when necessary
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree preferred, but not required
- Virginia Real Estate Salesperson License (required)
- At least 3+ years of commercial real estate experience
- Desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Track Record in Sales
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both oral and written) and the ability to network to build your business
If you’re interested in joining our team, voted Top Workplace the past 4 years, submit your information and resume to email@example.com.
© Monkey Business – stock.adobe.com