Joyner Commercial is committed to the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. Our mission is to provide world class service by offering clients high value solutions to meet all business needs. Our mission is to help people solve problems by being their source of knowledge for commercial brokerage. We encourage and support our team of commercial real estate professionals to seek and conquer new challenges. If you want a job that can ignite your professional growth, this is the sales position for you.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, driven, and creative when it comes to growing our client base. We work with private business owners and real estate investors. High-energy, upbeat, and friendly are must have characteristics.
We offer comprehensive training, marketing support, great benefits and work environment.
We are willing to train residential agents who want to transition into the commercial field.
The Joyner network of companies, Joyner Fine Properties, Joyner Commercial and Joyner Property Management was named Richmond’s #1 Mid-Sized Workplace in 2016 and 2018. Our dedication and commitment to our employees is evident in the success of our real estate professionals.
Requirements: Excellent communication skills, proven ability to work efficiently and manage time wisely.
Necessary characteristics include:
- Working, detail oriented, organized and self-motivated.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas.
- Customer service skills with the ability to interact professionally with clients.
- Creative thinking skills with the ability to ask the needed bigger‐picture questions that lead to process and team improvements.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to look for root causes and implementable, workable solutions.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast‐paced environment and participate as an independent contributor with little supervision.
Please send resume to: