Click the tabs below to learn more information
When searching for locations in the Richmond area, contact us early on so that we can help you be ahead of the game. Joyner Commercial is dedicated to serving you in all areas of real estate that require using our extensive knowledge, experience and networking. We pride ourselves in working in a professional, timely, and budget-effective manner to ensure that all of your requirements are met.
- In depth discussion of your space, location, and budget requirements;
- Assessment of all of the real estate options available and present you with a refined list of the properties that best suit your needs;
- After site selection, we will negotiate the contract to meet your specific needs;
- Follow up after sale to ensure satisfaction and smooth transition, including the move.
Our job is to help you discover the ideal office space for your business. We offer you solutions that will help make your business location an ideal hub for your products or services.
The following is just a portion of our tenant representation services:
- Analysis and Location Advice and Recommendations
- Building or Office Information and Specifications
- On Location Site Tours
- Range of Office Leasing Alternatives
- Lease Negotiation and Communication
- Renewal and/or Relocation of Lease Services
- Experienced in the acquisition and disposition of income-producing properties for third-party owners.
- Provide investors, both buyers and sellers, with local and national exposure to opportunities
- Maximize the value of private investors’ real estate acquisitions and dispositions.
- Provide comprehensive investment analysis to help evaluate and increase return on investment, as well as find alternative and creative financing alternatives.
- Provide representation of investors seeking to effect a like-kind exchange pursuant to IRC §1031
Strategic Asset Review
• We analyze financial performance against asset type benchmarks.
Property Management Services
• All encompassing physical, financial, tenant relations, operations, repairs & maintenance.
Facility Management Services
• All encompassing facility management of critical facilities, Medical Office Buildings (MOB), corporate locations.
• Accounting and reporting of financial activity on a monthly or as required basis.
Capital Projects Services
• Construction and TI management of new construction, renovations and tenant space build out (TI).
Performance Analysis and Monitoring
• Benchmarking service delivery of suppliers/vendors taking into account asset type, use, occupancy, location and owner expectations.