Susan Haas, MURP
Direct: 804.349.5788 • Email Me
Download Bio as PDF
Susan has 20+ years experience in providing personalized services to assist clients in real estate investments and sales of Multi-Family and Mixed-Use Commercial Properties and Land (with the assistance of historic and energy-efficiency tax credit programs and tax deferred exchanges).
2017 Joyner Commercial #2 Sales
2015 Joyner Commercial #1 Sales
Richmond Association of Realtors® Distinguished Achiever
- 1999 Master of Urban and Regional Planning and Policy Studies Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- 1996 Bachelor of Science in Science; Environmental specialization Virginia Commonwealth University
- 2000 Fellow: Virginia Natural Resources Leadership Institute Center for Environmental Negotiations University of Virginia
- 2000 Certified: General Mediation FOCUS Mediation Center Charlottesville, Va.
- 2001 Fellow: Goochland Leadership Enterprise Va. Cooperative Extension and Goochland County Board of Supervisors
- Certified Green Professional; National Association of Home Builder’s
- Eco-Broker; Green Building Council, Department of Energy
- GREEN Designation, National Association of Realtors®
- Certified General Mediator; Focus Mediation, Charlottesville, Va.
- Member: National Association of Realtors, Richmond Association of Realtors, Home Builder’s Association of Richmond Multi-Family Council, Urban Land Institute
- 2018 Committee Member ; Urban Land Institute TAPS
- 2014 Committee Member ; Urban Land Institute Reality Check Game Day Planning Committee
- 2014 Chairman; Richmond Home Builder’s Association High Performance Buildings Council
- 2014 Lecturer; Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University and Virginia Sustainable Building Network, The Future of
High Performance Buildings in VA
- 2001 Steering Committee Member: Goochland Leadership Enterprise
- 2001 Goochland Land Use Committee